Would you like to be involved in devising communications platforms and connecting bright minds around the globe? Whether in our event teams or in the areas of service, organization, or corporate communications, Mesago offers a range of opportunities to contribute your skills.
Our current positions
Take a look here to see which positions are currently open.
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours, family-friendly employment, part-time models
- HR development: training academies by employees for employees, we are committed to fostering employees as individuals
- Programs designed to foster up-and-coming talent: Training plus Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) dual study
- Modern, ergonomic workstations
- Company pension scheme
- Health promotion offerings (cooperation with statutory health insurers, mobile massage)
- Easy accessibility, in the heart of Stuttgart – at Feuersee lake
- Onboarding plan, close support during onboarding
- Feedback culture: annual employee appraisal meetings
- Responsibility: flat hierarchies
What our teams says
"What I find especially valuable in my work are not only the occasions when I can help my colleagues, but also the times when we all pull together to achieve things as a team. The tangible sense of teamwork is quite unique."
"The great thing is that the company’s values aren’t just words on a page; they’re actually put into practice."
"What I value about my job is that I don’t just work in the office, but also on site at the various exhibitions. This combination is exciting and provides variety."
"I was initially very nervous, but my immediate gut reaction was: I feel good here. That was mainly thanks to my colleagues, who really welcomed me onto their team. And because everyone knows everyone else, you also get to know the other co-workers here quickly."
"I’d been anticipating my first day at work with excitement. The tour of the building, where you said “Hi” to your colleagues was great. It was a bit like coming home."
"Right from the start, all my colleagues were very open toward me. Now, at the end of my training, I’m pleased that everything went so well. But there’s more: I’m happy that the company is taking me on."