Would you like to be involved in devising communications platforms and connecting bright minds around the globe? Whether in our event teams or in the areas of service, organization, or corporate communications, Mesago offers a range of opportunities to contribute your skills.
Our current positions
Take a look here to see which positions are currently open.
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours, family-friendly employment, part-time models
- HR development: training academies by employees for employees, we are committed to fostering employees as individuals
- Programs designed to foster up-and-coming talent: Training plus Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) dual study
- Modern, ergonomic workstations
- Company pension scheme
- Health promotion offerings (cooperation with statutory health insurers, mobile massage)
- Easy accessibility, in the heart of Stuttgart – at Feuersee lake
- Onboarding plan, close support during onboarding
- Feedback culture: annual employee appraisal meetings
- Responsibility: flat hierarchies
What our teams says
"Mesago is almost like a family to me. Many Mesagos are not only my colleagues, but have become friends in the meantime. And working together with friends on great projects – I don't think everyone can say that about their company.“
"At Mesago, strengths are actively promoted, we work across the company and support each other. So you can get a taste of different event teams and get to know them. We really enjoy what we do and you can feel that at our trade fairs and events."
"What I find especially valuable in my work are not only the occasions when I can help my colleagues, but also the times when we all pull together to achieve things as a team. The tangible sense of teamwork is quite unique."
"What I value about my job is that I don’t just work in the office, but also on site at the various exhibitions. This combination is exciting and provides variety."